Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bloggers Block

Seemed to be experiencing a bout of bloggers' block these few days and I apologise to my dear friends who are waiting to read some fresh posts. Could it be becos I have just switched to full-time bartending and working a 6 day week? Am I just plain lazy? Or Im a one-post-wonder? I dont know.

Of cos I must take this chance to say "Thank You" to the people who have read my blog and told me that they enjoyed reading it.

Not very sure what to talk about today, but I just watched Channel News Asia and saw this report on the Atkins Diet. Apparently the U.S. Society of Food says that it is impossible to sustain such a diet. They say that people usually manage to lose weight very quickly initially but gain back what they have lost or even more equally fast when they swtich back to their normal diet. Guess those people must ask themselves, "What is my NORMAL diet?". This Ang Mor lady who used to swear by the Atkins diet suddenly makes a U-turn and screws Dr. Atkins, saying that it made her weight go up and down and up and down, but problem is, everytime is down abit, up alot. Hahaha, watch what you are eating stupid fat bitch! U "Atkins" yourself to lose weight, then once you lost that weight, doesnt mean you can go back to eating like a pig you pig!

Come to think of it, debate about any diet also can, thing is, anyone noticed what the first 3 alphabets in the word "DIET" spell? Oooooooooooh..... was that why they changed Diet Coke to Coke Lite? I suppose the people at Coke hired the better and more creative re-naming experts (Hm... take away the 'D', throw in an 'L'... move the other 3 alphabets around... put the brand name first... THERE!)
Needless to say who Singapore ended up with (Hm... lets see, 3 more hours to kill before hitting the pub for a few pints... Orchard Towers or Geylang after that... you mean Marina Bay was the old name? What a coincidence!)

Lets move on, every thought why you can never answer "Yes" to the questions "Are you asleep?" or "Are you dead?", I mean the poor buggers who ask that question either get a bloody "No" or they dont get anything at all. So I hereby pronounce that "Are you asleep" and "Are you dead" as the 2 stupidest questions ever! Of cos, there are some questions that come very close to those 2. Let me give you some examples. Got to thank a friend for pointing this out, you know who you are Mr. Yap.

Ever happen to you? You get dressed and decide to go out of your house, you walk to the lift, you bump into your "I-have-no-topic" neighbour and he/she smiles and blurts out "Going out?" I mean what the fark! Imagine if your answer was "No, I just like to get dressed and take the lift, repeatedly."

The opposite also happens very often, you are heading home, at the lift lobby you bump into, surprise, your "not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-shed" neighbour. This time, you get a "Going up home?" Wah Lau eh what is wrong with you?! Do you see a B1 button in your block's lift? Of cos Im going up, and of cos Im going home! What else do you expect?

In school we sometimes have to be in business attire for formal presentations. I love it when my friends from other classes see me in my shirt, tie, pants and they go "Presentation ah?", I always get a kick by replying "No, I just like to wear formal to school on such hot days."

Bloggers' block my foot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home