Friday, February 17, 2006

My Big Mouth & Me

Oh my fucking God! Just when i was blabbering on about the excessive use of guns here, a 50 year old uncle went ahead and killed his wife... WITH A 46cm KNIFE! Worst of all, she was believed to be pregnant!

Uncle! What the fuck is wrong with you? I joking only leh! You didn't have to prove me wrong! I honestly think Ching is right, we are becoming a murder capital. I can see Singapore moving up the charts for 'Homicides per Capita' in the World Rankings. Woodlands, Sembawang, Serangoon, Holland. "Where next?" we ask ourselves...

Basically i have my own twisted theory about all these crimes but if i post them here i will be buying myself a one-way ticket to Hell. And we all know that's no good right? So buy me a beer when you see me and i'l tell you about my theory... when i'm drunk enough.

In the meantime, anyone found out where i can get those bullet-proof vests i've been searching for? Throw in a steel breast plate too will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home