Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's with the cartoons?

Question : What is more stupid than blogging about one's mundane daily activities?

Answer : Religious extremism.

I mean i would be pissed if anyone drew funny pictures about Dua Peh Gong or Jade Emperor but not pissed enough to start a freaking riot! Religious extremist are about as stupid as they get. For God's sake (Literally!) stop your whining and fuck back to your caves already!

I personally feel that the Danes should be forgiven because of 3 solid reasons.

1. They've unofficially apologised (Danes carrying "We're Sorry" & "Peace" signs)
2. Danish cookies (Especially those in the blue tins!)
3. Peter Schmeichel (Former Manchester United Goal Keeper, need i say more?)

So if any of you self-righteous idiots manage to read this and freaking understand it, STOP YOUR STUPID RIOTING! I'm sick and tired of all the news coverage. If anyone did anything wrong against your God or my God, trust me, the Gods will handle it (A bolt of lightning usually does the trick). Don't get yourself or others killed, it's stupid. I'm no God, but you are a moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home