Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hand-Drawn Designs!

Characters:
FGF = Friend's GirlFriend;
Me = Me

Me: "Nice shoes 'Ka, limited edition designs?"

FGF: "These? I designed and drew them myself."

Me: "What the fuck!? Serious?"

FGF: "Yeah, you just buy a pair of canvas shoes and I will draw the designs."

Note: All the designs below are HAND-DRAWN! Check out the intricate and elaborate designs on these babies!

How Often Do You See Your Name On Your Shoe? Unless Your Name Is Bata!

Someone Bring Me The Barcode Scanner!

Nice!

Show Me Some Tongue Baby!
Another Note: Talent needs support, and I'm not refering to spiritual support. If you would like to get your hands on your very own pair, feel free to contact me. We will work out the finer details as we go along. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent! maybe tony converse will be interested.

ching

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home