Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Excuse Me, I Want To Complain

Crap! Just my luck i tell you. Me and my freaking big mouth, make me suck my own thumb time and again! Remember how i was teaching you people how to deal with telesales people? Guess what i kena for my attachment. Ta Ma De!

Day in day out im whoring myself like some 1900 phone sex bitch trying to get people to grant my sales guys an appointment. You can't begin to imagine how unrewarding this job is i tell you. If i've felt any shitty-er i would BE a pile of shit.

"Wu Eia Mm Si Lang Zho Eh!" (有影不是人做的/Got shadow is not human do one) is what i hear everyday from my poor seniors. There used to be more than 10 of them, now? 3 are left, and there are 5 of us on attachment. For fuck's sake there are more attachment students than full-time staff!

This kind of job should have been outsourced to THAT COUNTRY years ago! Yes i agree that "the money is in sales" but this is NOT FUCKING SALES! It's a sorry excuse for phone prostitution! We beg customers to, listen carefully people, ALLOW OUR SALES PEOPLE TO CALL THEM AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! Sales close? The sales guys get the commission, while our team gets peanuts (this peanuts not the NFK kind).

What? Don't understand? Ok, picture this... Let Salesman = Hunter, Telesales Agent = Safari Guide. The poor Safari Guide have to Chee Bye go and and find the Chee Bye lion and in the process kena bitten by some Chee Bye snakes and stung by some Chee Bye insects and step on some Kan Pua Ji Teh Chao zebra shit before finally spotting the lion.

Then after finding for half a day, the Chee Bye Safari Guide have to Kan Nin Nah ask the lion to "Please hor, don't move hor, i get my Hunter to come shoot you ok?" If you lucky, the lion Nao Hia hear what you say also become blur, Gong Gong wait for the Hunter to come shoot. If the Chee Bye lion realise you trying to snook him, he will rip off your Lum Par.

Not say the sales people are incompetent ok! I think they are great, because hunters must also everyday "Gunner Strip Rifle! Assemble Rifle! One Minute Hurry Up!" and practise I.A. drill. Not easy one i tell you. So i respect them because that is REAL SALES.

My one the Safari Guide Kang Tao is like some pussy sales lah. Chiong one, like the Hello Kitty you buy from Pasar Malam, Kan Nin Nah got mouth one! Hello Kitty where got mouth!?

Nah Beh, talk about Hello Kitty make me more the angry. I will tell you why in the next post. Watch this space...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long more?

ching

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home