Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Finally! The "Team Talk"!

After 2 weeks of "cold-calling" customers our team leader decided to give us the much awaited team talk. I personally refuse to admit that we can be considered a "team" because sitting at a cubicle the entire day making phone calls, getting fucked left-right-center and pretending to work isn't what i would call a sport (Reference Alex Blagg).

Basically the content of his speech was the usual motivational stuff but my favourite part was when he said, "... i know it is tough ... blah blah blah ... kena fuck by your customers, after that kena fuck by your supervisor, after that kena fuck by your manager, go home still kena fuck by your mother ..." Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant i tell you! "... you have to know your own hit rate! If you have to call 100 to generate 1 lead, then do it! If you have to call 200 to generate 1 lead, you know you gotta call twice as many times ..."

I personally have one of the better conversion ratios but YET ANOTHER ROTI PRATA maneuver caused me to fall unceremoniously from grace. For the past 10 days, i was on a pretty healthy streak of about 3-4 leads with less than 60 phone calls made daily. I achieve this by carefully screening the list i'm given and giving priority to the leads which i feel have a better chance of closing. Suddenly i was told, "I don't care about the numbers on the board, in the end we look at your call volume, a healthy call volume is about 80 to 120 calls a day, it determines whether you pass or fail." I was stunned! So i thought to myself, "Chee Bye! I could be top sales agent among the attachment students and still fail this IPP! Nah Beh, anyhow call lah! Just hit 80 can liao, sure can generate more than 4 a day."

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the pass 2 days, Yap generated a grand total of ZERO leads. The drop is amazing, in my first 10 days, i generated 32 leads. For the past 2 days, kosong! Best of all, today i kena call one existing customer who wants additional items, this kind of case cannot add to my tally, don't know can claim or not, and waste 15 minutes of my time! Kan Nin Nah is like step on shit already still take the shit and smear on the face! AND all this time i was thinking to myself that as long as it's a sale it will benefit the company (and one lucky Resale Agent), apparently not everyone thinks the same although they all seem to SAY the same. Looks like another case of Chwee Kong Lam Par Song (Mouth Talk, Testicles Refresh).

Already i'm beginning to lose my patience with SOME PEOPLE but i don't want to talk about it now. When i don't have to see them anymore i will eventually blog about it. In the meantime, i'm frying a big pan of cuttlefish and looking for people to serve it to...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://sbeuabne.com/lhvb/fzju.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bgjydyka.com/josh/dbfm.html]Cool site[/url]

3:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

3:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://sbeuabne.com/lhvb/fzju.html | http://vjxzhone.com/pqyk/yefd.html

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home