Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm NOT Your...

So sorry for the lack of materials over the 2 weeks, was involved in a lot of events, some are rather uncomfortable to mention, and some i don't bother mentioning.
To make it up to you guys, i will present to you my unofficial list of "I'm NOT Your..." to help you pass the next 5 minutes of your meaningful life.

1. I'm NOT your jukebox! So don't tell me you want to hear this song hear that song (Until you SongSong) unless i say something along the lines of "What song would you like to listen to?" Accept me for who i am, love me as a complete entity, not just my voice. You will be better off with a songbird because last time i checked, bird seeds are cheaper than beer.

2. I'm NOT your sister/brother! Unless i start addressing you as "Bro" or "Sis" or have a genuine liking for you (Clue is to check your back for my knife), please take your filthy hands off my shoulder, stop calling me "Brudder brudder" and stop pushing your unfinished drinks to my face and expect me to 'Steng-ah Steng-ah' with you while you make that slicing motion with your hand. And for the tenth time, i will not sing <黄昏>!

3. I'm NOT your clown! Unless you are my friend/friend's partner/friend's spouse/girl-of-my-dreams, do not, i say again, do not expect me to entertain you with my jokes or silly antics. Those performances are reserved for the privileged few whom i feel comfortable being a complete moron in front of. If you are wondering who these people are, well, you are not one of them.

4. I'm NOT your nerd. Don't ask me for notes, model answers, solutions to that pesky economics question, whatever! Unless i'm really free or feeling extremely charitable, try not to ask me for help with your studies. I'm a lazy bastard who would rather be drinking in a karaoke pub then to be assisting you in climbing that academic ladder. But! But, if i decide to impart any portion of my knowledge to you and you happen to do well as a result, i at least expect to be thanked. Verbally.

5. I'm NOT your God, and you are certainly not fit to be my Dog.

(Stay tuned for more updates, i'm going to watch Las Vegas, then Scrubs! Woohoo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home