Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I will bring half my breakfast to work...

Kaoz, now got new method to achieve the target numbers and that is the...

CANNOT HIT TARGET THEN CANNOT GO LUNCH METHOD!

How it works?
Basically everyone is forc.. i mean REQUIRED to generate at least 2 leads before we can even think about lunch. Up till now this method has worked pretty well, if anyone didn't achieve his/her target, the rest of us will help. In the end, as long as the figure on the board is equals to two times of the number of people calling, we get to eat. Simple, yes?

Now can someone tell me just many Human/Workers' Rights laws have been violated there? I'm not a free-loading moron and i know that it is my moral duty to at least put something on the board before i will allow myself to eat. I don't go to work every morning thinking about what's for lunch for fuck's sake so please don't pull this kind of stunt on me.

Rules are rules, 2 lunch shifts means 2 lunch shifts. 12pm to 1pm means 12pm to 1 pm, 1pm to 2pm means 1pm to 2pm. If not why was this written down and pointed out to us? If i go at 12 i will not come back a second after 1. I'm the kind who likes a little regimentation in my life so please grant me this tiny wish and at least let me know what time i get to eat. 12 or 1, simple as that. NOT 12.37pm or 1.14pm!

So i have decided to bring half my breakfast to the office. I will eat half of it at home and save the rest just in case the department has a shitty day. At least i won't be hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home