Sunday, May 21, 2006

Shitting Face-Off

Happened to me while i was taking a morning dump at the office toilet after breakfast. As i'm the kind of person who would prefer to go about my "business" in complete privacy, i chose the corner cubicle.

For the next 3 - 5 minutes nobody entered the toilet, I was almost done when someone entered and decided to use the cubicle next to mine.

"Damn!" i thought, "Can't i finish in peace?"

Now we all know that there are gaps below the walls that separate most public toilets cubicles, yes? Well, this particular guy wears his Photo ID access card on the left side of his pants, so as he dropped his pants and sat down, there was his "face" staring straight at me thru the gap!

"WTF! Can that be considered as peeping?"

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. All i remember was if you rearrange his initials, they spell "YSL"...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

2:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

3:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home