Sunday, May 21, 2006

What kind of dumpster are you?

This matter crossed my mind recently. I know it's abit, erm... okay, VERY Bo Liao to be noticing other people's shitting habits but i find it rather interesting. I've come up with a few categories below, see if you fit into anyone of them, or feel free to add to my observations. Note : Restricted to public toilets, i don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home.

1. The Paranoid Shitters
This kind of people make every effort to ensure the cleaniness of the toilet bowl before they are willing to sit their asses on the toilet seat. They will inspect all the available cubicles, select the cleanest possible one, use half a roll of toilet paper to wipe the toilet seat, use the remaining half to "line" the toilet seat, and when they are done, they wipe their jade asses with their ultra-soft toilet paper which they bring along themselves.

2. The Squatters
Disgusted with the sheer condition of the toilet seats in some public toilets, the Squatters simply refuse to contaminate their bacteria-free asses by sitting on the toilet seats. They resort to squatting on the toilet seats instead, knowingly running the risk that they might lose their footing and fall to a stinky death. Although their courage and balancing skills are admirable, their intelligence leaves alot to be desired.

3. The Bo Chups
Also called the "Buay Pai Seahs", these people literally announce their presence in the toilet by "letting it rip" there and then. They play their Symphony Le Fart at volumes which allows you to appreciate the quality of the acoutics of our public toilets. Of course the fragrance that follows the performance deserves a mention as well.

Please feel free to contribute.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home