Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Knight, the Emperor and the Wheel of Fortune

This is what the Tarot Cards told me about my love life, or my complete lack of it.

Point 1: I admit i'm practical, overly so sometimes. Thus i apparently "passed" on many potential partners purely because of my practicality. Because i thought that eventually we wouldn't work out.

Point 2: I shouldn't be looking so "high up". If i'm a 4 or 5, i should stop trying my luck with the 7's or 8's. It messes with the natural selection system.

Point 3: I should be more generous. Not with my money, but with my affection.

It could be me, but i can't disagree with the readings, if i can call it that, of those 3 cards. The person who read it to me didn't know me, plus there was a specific order to the cards. There could be some truths which maybe i didn't want to face...

But of course it could all be a bunch of bull, especially point 2.

4 Comments:

Blogger stinko said...

old man...time to face reality...lets go to a pub/club sometime to ogle at women k?

6:05 pm  
Blogger Yapster said...

But i'm already doing that every Fri and Sat...

10:07 am  
Blogger -ruiiee- said...

Apparently u need to go there more often then.. haha.. Are u looking for 7s and 8s by the way?

9:20 pm  
Blogger Yapster said...

Rui, at least.

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home