Friday, July 07, 2006

I am a Singaporean (Inspired by Mr. Brown)

I am NOT tech-savvy so i don't know how to grow a podcast. So here goes my declaration...

My nickname is Dua-Tau,
Because i wear a size seven & three-quarter cap.
My Dad taught me how to drink and swear in 2 different dialects,
I picked up smoking the same year he quit.
I want to learn the Japanese language,
So i can understand Japanese por... artistic movies.
I watch the EPL and support Manchester United,
But i hate the England team and some fellow United supporters.
I love to sing and i think i'm good at it,
Yet i'm a Singapore Idol reject, maybe because i always lip-synched the National Anthem during assembly.
I live in a 5-room HDB flat that is fully paid for by my parents (Thanks Mum, Dad),
And they plan to sell it to me when i get married.
I don't have a degree, nor a high salary, nor a car licence,
But i plan to own a BMW in 5 years time, on second thoughts, maybe a BMX.
I have a blog that no one reads, i say "Drink Bastard!" instead of "Cheers", my name is Robin Yap and i am a Singaporean.
So say we all (So say we all)
I also say.

3 Comments:

Blogger -ruiiee- said...

whatever loh robin... whatever

5:50 pm  
Blogger -ruiiee- said...

isn't it like time for an update? lazy...

4:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home