Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Money No Enough? (The "Don't Find Me" Edition)

Basic set of rules to abide by when borrowing money (from me).

1. Don't think i'm some rich Ah-Seah Kia. I've only started working full-time for 3 mths.

2. I'm most probably drawing a lower salary than you. BUT that will change soon.

3. The fact that i'm drawing a higher salary does not mean that i'm obliged to help.

4. That money was definitely meant for something else. There is no such thing as spare cash (for me).

6. State your reason, the REAL reason for needing a loan.

7. Give me a firm return date, the REAL return date. Installments or whatever i don't care.

8. Don't avoid me, BUT don't let me catch you partying the night away.

9. Humour me abit. Act like you are apologetic can? Please?

10. Try, please try not giving me a deadline for which to pass you the money. Especially if it means i have to go out of my way to get it done.

Good! Now that we have straightened things out, how much do you need?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. bro. be careful. Those who borrowed money from u will suddenly disappear n become non-existent. haha

6:37 pm  
Blogger Yapster said...

Haha, i dont know. Just checking, do i owe you money Bro?

7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Dun worry. Should be no. We cancelled out our debts well.

4:12 am  
Blogger -ruiiee- said...

AND, i owe someone money!!!! i still remb ok.. i didn't disappear and become non-existent..

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home